Laksen Woodhay Breeks W.CTX
Laksen Woodhay Breeks w.CTX membrane are a very luxurious pair of 100% pure Scottish wool tweed waterproof men's breeks designed for shooting in tough wet conditions. These distinctive technical breeks are hard wearing combining this lighter weight traditional looking tweed with the Laksen innovative CTX membrane that is fully waterproof and breathable and transports any moisture away from your skin which evaporates through the material without allowing rain to enter.
An unpleated front gives a flattering finish, a raised back fish tail keeps your lower back warm, while with a rubber inner grip to keep your shirt tucked in. These high performance men's breeks look great worn with the Laksen Woodhay shooting coat or waistcoat for a more formal day's shooting.
- Made from 100% pure new Scottish wool for a naturally soft warm material that is hard wearing and long lasting
- Teflon coated to repel excess water and dirt to prevent stains and keep the breeks clean and light
- Fish tail for lower back protection
- Inner rubber grip to keep your shirts tucked in when active
- Laksen' s CTX wind waterproof & breathable regardless of body temperature when active to keep you comfortable
- The lining is a striking silky purple Polyester lining that is breathable and soft next to the skin
- Two neat side pockets
- No pleats for a flattering streamline finish
- The Laksen Woodhay tweed colours are countryside colours as sage green, the pale “gorsy” and deep red, twisted with navy blue. But those are only the obvious colours in this particular check, below them you will find a number of different colours, which actually gives the Woodhay its character.
- We would suggest sizing on breeks around the waist is on the small size.