Laksen Ainsley Anorak
Laksen Ainsley Sports Jacket model Field is a classic men’s pure new wool Scottish Tweed shooting jacket that has all the features and character you would expect from a high quality Laksen sports blazer. There are three buttons to fasten and three front pockets including a ticket pocket as well as an additional left chest pocket for a handkerchief for a splash of colour. The Amaretta elbow patches are designed to reinforce these hard wearing areas with an elegant, burgundy wine polyester lining which contrasts beautifully with the tweed.There is a subtle throat tab and small coordinating buttons on the cuffs for a stylish finish.
Laksen Ainsley Anorak is a unique and inspired men’s stalking jacket made using a combination of high quality traditional wool tweed and modern technical features to create a tweed shooting smock. This handsome creation will become trustworthy addition to your country shooting wardrobe as a fully wind waterproof and breathable stalking anorak in challenging weather conditions.
This unique men’s tweed smock has all the features needed for a high performance including an integral multi-adjustable Loden wool lined hood, large pockets for your binoculars, camera or maps. There are two long side zips for ease access to your clothes and for ventilation when actively stalking out on the hills. This cleverly styled Tweed smock is part of the new Laksen Ainsley Hounds tooth Tweed collection which has an extensive collection of Tweed clothing and accessories for an elegant stylish country look for all your country engagements.
Laksen Ainsley Anorak is great combination of lightweight, naturally warm tweed and the technical membranes ensure you stay stylish, dry and protected
- Made from 100% soft pure new Scottish Tweed for a distinctive warm durable fabric giving a versatile robust outer fabric that looks wholesome and feels soft to handle
- The Hounds tooth is small check pattern with notched corners suggestive of a canine tooth used for a distinctive contemporary country tweed originating from the Scottish Lowlands
- Collar and trim are reinforced with Loden for protection and warmth made from Steiner Loden 100% Austrian wool that has been handcrafted by processing the fibres to create a robust soft fabric to help keep you comfortable warm and protected
- Amaretta trim for reinforcement of these hard wearing zones
- Scalloped hem for good coverage
- A large front pocket with flap closure for carrying your binoculars or maps with two additional side pockets tucked in behind for both storage and keeping your hands warm
- There are 2 side zips 35cms long for ease of taking on and off as well as ventilation when active
- There is left hand pocket for radio/phone pocket with antenna port and waterproof zip
- Adjustable outer cuffs and lycra inner cuffs to keep the rains and cold wind out
- There is a long front zip which can be used for ventilation and easy access to your clothes
- Breathable mesh lining to wick away the moisture from your body keeping your temperature well regulated WAS £500.00 NOW £400.00